Wednesday, February 13, 2008

drunk at the advocate

tonight I waltzed into the advocate drunk as a skunk. it was glorious and i probably made some people uneasy. I though it was fun though.i decided that drinking brandy and coke was a good idea. I didnt know that when you mix the two it made kerosene but hey it got the job done. I have come to the realization that tuesdays will from now on be the night that i screw up my liver. Weeeeeeeee right? ok so anyways. i might need to pass out soon! I think that I might break.

1 comment:

Tracie Faust said...

boo you be nice to your liver!

until i get back, atleast :)

i'd love to join you on your tuesday night escapades upon my arrival back to town.

and yes, im using the dreamy lens. it's working? good to hear...

love you boo, and miss you a lot! wish you were here