Thursday, February 14, 2008

steamed carrots and rice

well tonight i got the best gift ever. no not that but something close to it. I got to talk to my boo bear. it was over skype so it made for good times. i thought about how much i miss her and how i wish i could share adventures with her. I know there will be plenty of time for that in the future so i can wait for now.
so tonight is he night where i am able to eat fast food. I allow myself to partake in the consumption of fast food once a month. where did i go? well like all bad choices, i decided to go to the golden arches. i know i shouldnt have but alas i decided to let my demons run rampant and control me. i endulged in disgusting yet satisfying food. side note. dont let me do that again. I ordered a 10pc nugget meal and a dollar burger. wow I wonder why i have weight issues.
so steamed carrots and rice.....I have decided, that after that meal and earlier tonight while talking to tracie, i consumed 12 twizzlers and i think i should have diabetes now or something. I mean really? I have the eating habits of a dirty, no respect for myself, hands down my pants kind of guy, I am going to do away with the whole going out to eat thing and just eat healthy. I have even stopped smoking. well not entirely. i have one a day now and I am not bringing them to work with me anymore. Danny is helping me quit and I am doin the same in return. i will overcome this also!

1 comment:

Tracie Faust said...

boo bear, eh?

love you! so glad we got to chat and just kind of sit and look at each others faces :)

hope to catch you online again soon...wish you were here!

you my boo '08, '0forever