Friday, February 8, 2008

ok today I completed my 5th day of work and let me tell you that it has been magic since i have started. Not only do I work at a great job, I also work with some of the best people I have ever worked with. The hours are nice and i get to watch people travel all day. Granted that makes it sound like I am a complete stalker but it is fun to think of where everyone is going and where they are coming from. 
the other day I was pulling a car to port and there was a man standing outside and he was of the asian persuasian. I knew as soon as I got out of the car he would greet me. I was like hey how are you and he looked as if I had shot his daughter in front of him. He told me that it was disrespectful for korean outh to not greet the older generation in such an improper manner. I decided to do the right thing and turn around and get on with my life. I mean really? korean? me ?
I can see hispanic, hell i will take the occasional hawaiian. but korean? I need to start wearing feathers in my hair or something up in this bitch.

No comments: