Monday, February 11, 2008

long ass day

ok so today was a pretty productive day. I woke up at 7ish and then made some breakfast. I decided that I had enought time to take a shower and get ready for the day to begin. I really had no idea that today would be one of the longest days of my life. 
work seemed like it was going to be fairly normal. i mean how normal can it be for me? i have onl been working there for a week, wel i guess it is not that complicated of a job. I clean cars and drive places, wow,right? i know i shouldnt piss and moan about a 12 hour day but seriously? the last time I worked seriously was in june and that was an easy job as well. I give props to all of the people who have to do this all the time. especially people who have been at a job for 10s of years.
how completely lazy do i seem right about now. I mean, you have to give me credit, I stuck it out and got the job done. I also did good at work. i kid i kid, i did bust ass today though. I guess this is just a shameful plug about how i am being responsible and how it really is not that bad.

No comments: